Bristol Wedding Photographer
Before I was a Bristol wedding photographer, I worked as a photojournalist in Canada, documenting life for numerous publications including the Toronto Star, the Globe and Mail, the New York Times. Photographing news, events, and portraits before moving to the West Country in Bristol with my wife and son to enjoy our lives here.
Working for the high demand daily publications taught me to document the day and creating it, to tell the story in one photo. I have learned the skills to capture the all the moments your wedding day will offer.
- Whether it is a fast paced breaking news story, where you have to be quick to capture the moment. I love capturing those moments, that go by quickly.
- Photographing big events like Glastonbury, it is such a great festival! Lots of fashion, big moments and small. Mud included!
- Making beautiful portrait, using the light, available or with my studio lights, to your best advantage.
- Photographing the Queen is a great honour, you have to be on your best behaviour too.
- Documenting a feature story about life in a small town.
- I bring together these skills and experiences to tell your story. Documenting your biggest day of your life drives me to make to create great photographs that transcend time. All without being intrusive to the moment.
Documenting life’s key moments big and small.
Thank you for your time.